A Coruña (La Coruña) – recovery after Biscay.
- Washing the boat (intended just to be rinsing the salt from the boat)
- Tourism (Torre de Hercules, the oldest functioning lighthouse in the world, first lit when the city was known as Brigantium, along with a succession of churches and convents in the old town)
- Helados (also our milk supplier – best milk since the Channel Islands)
- Tapas y raciones (all the children had to try el pulpo)
- Street artist entertainment
- Open air concerts (summer of culture) and
Tempting to stay longer – so easy when in a city centre! – to try and find some better restaurants (we were less than impressed by the renowned Galician fare), make the most of the beach, but the clement weather demands that we move on.