Six locations of chocolate treasure to find ….
1. Aye-aye me hearties I say you – Avast! I’m high but look down at my base at the last.
2. The hub of the boat where the skipper is able, to talk from his very own Tower of Babel.
3. For this place you will think of a locker of leisure, But today it’s a place of all that AND great treasure!
4. In the skippette’s abode is a very big berth, Of riches like this you will find there’s no dearth.
5. In a place of repose you will be at your ease, Your head so well-cushioned, look beneath if you please!
6. Hens will all want to be near to this, In my centre no eggs but for sure you’ll like this.
The crew had little trouble knocking these off in minutes. Some clues below ….