- Beaches: first baignades (and skimboarding, petanque, sandcastles) of the trip off Brittany’s beaches – water still needs to get a lot warmer as we progress southwards.
- Pizzas: best ever (or at least for a very long time) Calzones in the pizzeria du port.
- Finally managed to source a solution to the broken cockpit shower cover (water ingress risk in following seas) in Port-la-Foret.
- Skipper + James get to grips with soft shackles, improving our boom brake rigging.
- At the same time also picked up some decent cushioning for skipper’s rear.
- Blogging: all three of the children have updated the blog, so we’re on the road to them taking over – we can always hope?
- Weather: window due overnight tonight, so Biscay beckons …
- Provisions: bought most of Carrefour – no room for the groceries, so more games / toys / clothes leaving the boat!
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: